Monday, April 11, 2011

FOOT - Pleasure Text, Serious Moonlight

     I recently watched the movie Serious Moonlight through Netflix. I decided on this one because I love Timothy Hutton. I ended up really liking it, too! The main plot is that Timothy Hutton's character decides to divorce Meg Ryan's character. She refuses to let this happen and eventually knocks him unconcious. When he wakes up, she has duct-taped him to a chair, and tries to make him fall in love with her again. When this fails, he gets out and she knocks him out again, this time resulting in him waking up duct-taped to a toilet. Basically, hilarity ensues and she leaves the house, which is in the middle of nowhere, and somebody (Justin Long) decides to rob the house with him sitting on the toilet. Meg Ryan's character comes home and gets tied up too, and then the 'other woman' who is played by Kristin Bell shows up as well. I won't spoil the ending, because something very interesting happens.
     In the end, I really enjoyed this movie and would love to see it again. Meg Ryan plays a fantastic crazy person, and Timothy Hutton gets to play a role that is usually not what he plays. I would reccomend this to anybody who wants to laugh and watch a non-cliche' romance. Very funny, and would love to own it :) Here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment