Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FOOT - History of Facebook

After reading the article about Facebook through The Rollingstone, I can conclude that Mark Zuckerburg is quite the scheister. He manipulated friends and colleagues at his university, and became a billionaire from what I gather to be ideas that were not his. If he would have been successful with his bizarre website idea about the barnyard animals and facial comparisons, I wonder if we would even have the Facebook we have today. Not only was his original idea cruel and strange, but I think that it would not have been as successful as facebook anyway. I do not have much more to say about this article, because it mainly just upset me as to how Zuckerburg treated his colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. But we don't know how his colleagues treated him. I don't think he is a jerk at all. I am one of the few who don't. Don't forget that the article said that there was a buzz about his school about a social networking site. Him and his colleagues were not the only ones who had an idea about a social networking site. He was just the one who launched one. I just think he was smarter than everyone else who had the idea and he was the one who could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete