Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Reflection

Now that the semester is coming to a close, I am excited to go on winter break and be done with all of my boring classes...except this one. I honestly really enjoyed the class. Despite it's length, it always went by very fast for me. I enjoyed that we always did different things, and looking back, we did have a lot of work to do in this class but I didn't mind doing it because it was all different and we had a nice heads-up to when everything was due. I enjoyed the book-pass, when Dr. Pytash would read some of her favorite books to us, Kylene Beers' book, and learning how to teach well. I learned so much from the text and from the class that I feel a lot closer to being ready to teach. I also really enjoyed reading a lot of young adult literature, because it's my favorite. I am excited to have most of the same people as well as the same professor next semester. If our next class if even remotely similar to this one, then I am excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment